- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tbs oil melted coconut or another neutral oil
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Extra oil for greasing the waffle iron
Turn on your waffle iron.
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together almond milk and ACV. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt
Next stir oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract into the almond milk mixture.
Gradually whisk liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth batter is formed.
Grease your waffle iron, ladle the batter into the iron and cook until waffle iron indicates ready.
Top with fresh fruit, maple syrup and coconut whipped cream